Ugh, another pimple!
Acne is a condition of the skin that shows up as different types of bumps. These bumps can be blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, or cysts. Teens get acne because of the hormonal changes that come with puberty. If your parents had acne as teens, it’s more likely that you will, too. The good news is that for most people, acne goes away almost completely by the time they are out of their teens, but if you are too desperate to get rid of them, these are some face masks you can create in the comfort of your own home.
Oatmeal and Coconut oil mask
- Coconut oil
- Warm water
- Scoop 3 tablespoons of oatmeal into a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Mix until you’ve made a paste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and mix well.
- Wash your face and neck with warm water and an oil-free cleanser to cleanse your face and open pores.
- Apply the mixture and let it sit 15 minutes.
- When the 15 minutes are up, gently massage your entire face using small circular motions for 2 minutes. This massage will help remove dead skin cells that it left, can clog pores.
- Finally, rinse the mask off with cool or lukewarm water.
- Pat your skin dry with a soft, clean towel.
Egg white & Papaya Face Mask
- Egg White
- Add whipped egg white in a mixing bowl.
- Mash 1/2 cup of papaya and add it into the whipped egg white.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Mix well.
- Wash your face and neck with warm water and oil-free cleanser to remove makeup and open pores.
- Apply the mixture and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash the mask away by rinsing with lukewarm water and a soft washcloth if necessary.
- Splash your skin with cool water to close and tighten pores, and then pat dry with a soft clean towel.
If you would like more Face mask you can go to this website https://www.siobeauty.com/blogs/news/face-masks-for-acne