So, If I am in class I should pass…
” When students improve their attendance rates, they improve their academic prospects and chances for graduating.”
- Skipping classes is very popular.
- Skipping classes affects student’s grades.
- Student’s may think that they are taking a day off class to relax, and in the end, you are more stressed more about having missed. If students continually skip class, grades will likely continue to lower throughout the semester and classes will have to be retaken.
- Kids who miss more than ten days of school in one academic year are less likely to graduate from high school.
- Students that have too many absences in a semester will have to recover hours that they have missed by attending Saturday classes and afterschool sessions.
- Some classes may be tough, but that does not mean that you should skip. What it should motivate student’s to do is to try even harder to be successful. In A survey, about 20 percent of students said they had considered dropping out of school, giving some of the following reasons:
- 73% said, “I didn’t like the school.”
- 61% said, “I didn’t like the teachers.”