2. Fox News
1. The government must help citizens via social programs, like Medicaid.
2. It is an American citizen's personal responsibility to be successful.
1. Citizens should pay more taxes so citizens enjoy a safety net in all stages of their lives.
2. Low taxes should be imposed because you deserve to keep the money you work for and should only pay taxes for basic things.
1. Citizens should have a strong sense of individualism.
2. Citizens should be interdependent. "It takes a village."
1. The law should allow women to have a choice.
2. All humans, including the unborn, have a right to life.
All 5 questions completed!